Can I find a guy who understands my experiences and is emotionally stable
"I’m not the girl your mother warns you about. I won’t kiss your best friend or break your heart. I won’t make you choose between what you love to do & me. I’m not cold. I’m not reckless. I will love you more than anything. I will kiss you when you cry. I will stand by your side until you decide otherwise."
The mystery pooper strikes again. There are four legal adults in this house and one of them (not me) doesn’t know how to flush the toilet. I’m so pissed.
Barroth is judging the mud quality
Omg why is Eleanor and park racist? I read it a long time ago so I don't remember
Here is a good post explaining why Eleanor and Park is racist. My personal beef with Eleanor and Park is
- Fetishization of biracial children
- Asian women are referred to as “exotic” and “dolls”
- Eleanor is constantly made to look past Parks “imperfections” (he’s more asian looking than his brother, he’s not masculine looking (this a deeply rooted concept of the yellow peril smear campaigns)
- Rainbow Rowell later made comments saying “a guy like Park” was lucky being able to find Eleanor??? What???
- Park’s mom is portrayed as this strange Madame Butterfly character where she is madly in love with the American GI, stays at home to raise the family, and speaks broken English.
Throw it in the trash
As promised, here are some pictures of Lyalya’s first walk outside! Look at the bushy little squirrel tail :D the sandpit was her favorite spot! She was extremely excited and threw sand all over the place
this is a fucking squirrel. this is a fucking squirrel with a cat’s head. who is responsible for this